Tag: Honda

Shocking Development

With electric service restored in Alden, I’ve jumped back into the motorcycle restoration project.  I’ve set a goal to have the engine put back together before the end of March, assuming that the machine shop doesn’t take too long to bore and hone the cylinders.  Meanwhile,…

Project Update: Engine back in Frame

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there.  I’m spending Father’s Day sick, with a sore throat and lots of congestion.  So, I’m not getting as much accomplished this weekend as I had planned.  Still, I did manage to make a little progress on the…

Project Update: Forks Are Apart

The motorcycle restoration project took a few steps forward today.  I finally got some time to disassemble the front forks.  I’ve ordered new seals and dust covers for the forks to ensure that they won’t leak fluid.  I was quite pleased to find the fork shafts…